Intelligence in the management of grid
Our Software as a Service products introduce intelligence in the management of the grid, improving resilience and stability, and optimizing infrastructure maintenance. These services offer a Decision Support System and an infrastructure management tool, empowered by satellite communication and Earth observation.
The Smartgrid Management service is meant to support users in optimizing the performance of the grid, by visualizing substations statuses and warnings concerning both consumption and generation. The dashboard shows an interactive map with ticketing capabilities.
- Consumptions and distributed generation analysis at substation level
- Warnings related to forecasted overloads or unbalances on power system
- Ticketing platform to manage critical events
- Ensure grid stability
- Congestion management
- Peak shaving
- Big data Analytics applied to several data sources including space assets derived data
- Look for specific behavior patterns and trigger operators’ inspections when anomalous situations are identified.
- Ticketing service to support operator’s decision
- Mitigate Problems related to non-technical losses
- Optimize inspections activities
- Increase the energy efficiency for electricity distribution and revenue protection for utilities.
Electrical consumption monitoring
This service allows users to check directly on an interactive map the electrical consumption estimation, intuitevely shown with color. This service also includes a warning list tab for the suspiscious areas that need to be checked.
This service provides users with a vegetation status overview dashboard, which shows the areas requiring maintenance activities and the urgency of these needs. Vegetation Management includes an interactive map and a clearance warnings tab, which shows all the alarms and ticketing about the interested areas.
- Detect and predict (growth prognosis) risk areas where vegetation is too close to powerlines
- Change detection (new objects & buildings identification)
- Disaster management (abrupt damages/anomalies detection)
- Optimize helicopter Inspection scheduling
- Minimize vegetation management costs
- Reduce new object near the line risk and reduce time to restore critical situation
See our related projects
SPace-based services for (4) smart-Grid and electricity grid maintenance and Operations
The main objectives of the services consist in Decision Support Services based on satellite communications, Earth observation data and other space assets to support smartgrid management and electricity grid maintenance.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Write directly to us and we will find together the best solution to meet your needs