From siting to end-user services, our suite of software and app allows to efficiently manage a microgrid project both in urban and rural areas of developing countries. The services, effectively exploiting EO satellites and SatCom links, provide enhanced microgrid integrated services for strategic site selection, optimal design, and management of O&M.
Digitization and application of digital service
Introduction of AI and data analytics for social purposes
Exploitation of satellite asset, such as EO and SatCom
App & Web App for rural microgrid services
This service can identify the sites with potential need for microgrid, by defining load needs, exploiting Earth observation satellite images and taking into account the support of the specific rural area development.
- Optimal planning of new microgrid project
- Best Site identification through user friendly KPI and
- Accurate information about site characteristic and energy sources availability
- Reduce on site inspection costs
- Ensure microgrid project sustainability thanks to capital expenditure optimization
- Ensure microgrid project sustainability thanks to operation expenditure optimization
This service can identify the best microgrid design, taking into account the local energy sources availability (exploiting EO images) and the sustainability, scalability and stability of the microgrid which is expected to be created.
- Renewable energy assessment: solar, hydro and biomass (e.g. forest) resources
- Microgrid sizing and design with the best components choice
- Analysis of enabled services: tele-education, tele-medicine, smart payment, priority booking
- Reduce LCOE
- Capital expenditure optimization
- Operation expenditure optimization
This service can manage and monitor the microgrid, in terms of load balancing, black-out prevention and control, microgrid components fault detection and prediction, also supporting a sustainable maintenance strategy.
- Remote O&M activities management, inventory control, and personnel training
- Remote condition monitoring of microgrid components
- Energy management system to optimize energy fluxes
Monetary saving over diesel (back-up source) consumption costs
Reduce O&M planning costs
Improve equipment effectiveness (condition monitoring and predictive maintenance approach)
This set of mobile phone services is thought for the end-users, for energy customer care and secure billing services, with the additional aim of improving the community’s energy awareness.
Improve billing efficiency
Socio-economic growth (tele-education and tele-medicine)
Smart services for local communicties
Improve financial results and microgrid sustainability
Ensure local communities engagement for long-term project sustainability
Ensure business growth thanks to socio-economic growth