i-EM for solar
Get the true value from your assets data
Our Software as a Service (SaaS) products enable solar asset managers to get the true value of data and use them properly. From construction to O&M, i-EM software allow users to maximise performances and solar asset maintenace activities, consequently increasing yield and decreasing operational costs.
Solar Smart Monitoring Demonstration
Change your maintenance approach and give value to your data
Our cloud-based software is able to predict inverter faults status before they actually occur, allowing O&M operators and field technicians to take actions to reduce plant’s low performances. The system leverages the most performing Machine Learning algorithms, being able to detect unhealthy status of PV plant inverters. The detection is ensured by models training on a comprehensive set of input. The big data i-EM’s IT infrastructure allows to ingest and manipulate large and heterogeneous sets of data.
- Cloud- based software able to predict inverter faults status before they actually occur
- Most performing Machine Learning algorithms
- Four warning levels severity to prioritize O&M activities
- Quality index trend to understand warning evolution
- Action to solve suggestion
- Easy visualization and comprehension of Machine Learning algorithms output
- Optimal performance over time
- Reduce loss production
- Improve O&M activities thanks to proactive approach
- Plant, portfolio or regional solar power forecast
- Time resolution from 15 minutes up to 1 hour
- Forecasting horizon from 1 hour up to 15 days ahead
- Up to 24 daily update
- Flexible output format and delivery area
- Improve plant management efficiency
- Reduce imbalance costs and penalties
- Ensure market and authorities requirements compliance
i-EM has contributed to the 3.2 IEA activity on “Regional Solar Power Forecasting”.
Solar Power Forecast
Get precise information from 1 hour ahead up to 15 days ahead
Our suite of forecast services produces precise information about plant, portfolio or regional power production processing by proprietary NWP models and 3d party weather data, ensuring high-value benefits for energy producers, system operators and energy traders. i-EM’s forecasting system models exploit several kinds of raw data as input to meet any temporal, spatial and forecasting horizon requirements in order to provide the most accurate performance analysis. Numeric weather prediction, satellite image and real-time measurement are used as inputs of an ensemble framework of Machine Learning algorithms in order to produce solar power forecast from 1 hour ahead up to 15 days ahead. The highly flexibility of the service and its reliability ensure to be compliant with market and authorities requirements. Outputs can be delivered through any format together with the possibility to visualize on a user friendly intelligent dashboard.
Cutting-edge advanced analytics to monitor PV plants
Our smart monitoring system is a cloud-based platform which enables solar asset managers, solar asset owners and O&M contractors to use all the value of PV plants data assets. The entire platform has been developed following the philosophy of business intelligence combined with advanced analytics. The success of this implementation is based on the use of techniques of historicizing, analysis and presentation of data in order to support decision making.
- Comprehensive advanced analytics solution to efficiently monitor your solar assets
- Descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive tools in a unique platform
- Highly interactive historical data analysis
- Performance trend investigation and prediction
- Real-time underperformance alerts
- Automatic alerts configuration
- Customized reports
- Events management and operator knowledge sharing
- Predictive maintenance, power forecasting, sensor check and drone video processing plug-in
Plant performance improvement
Reduction of total cost of O&M activities
Increase return on investment
- Automatic real-time remote sensor condition-based check-up
- Sensor statistical remote recalibration
- PV plant time-dependent drifting deviation assessment from nominal behavior
- Smart monitoring plug-in
- Increases PV plant performance assessment reliability
- Save time and cost for O&M resources
- Advanced diagnostics of PV plant
Get accurate solar radiation measurement
During plant operations, the solar radiation measurement have a crucial role to the assessment of plant performance. The remote real-time monitoring of the sensor measurement allows an early detection of sensor malfunctions and a more efficient and targeted recalibration planning, effectively reducing maintenance costs and avoiding inaccurate performance indicators.
Drone Data Management
Get accurate information about PV plant construction and thermal problems
The drone video processing service detects hotspots on PV panels of the plant and provides information and data about geographical position of the hot spot detected and IR imagery of the hotspot detected georeferenced on map.
- Cloud-based software to detects and count number of panels, poles trackers and cabin units
- Cloud-based software to detect hot spots on the plant
- User friendly visualization of the information
- Georeferenced software output
- Smart monitoring plug-in to connect drone video insight with plant data
- Solar asset construction status
- Satellite Low Resolution images every 5 days
- Satellite High Resolution images every month
- Area completion percentage and trend
- Detection of areas changed between two images acquisition
- User-friendly interactive visualization of the information
- Costs reduction for plant implementation by means of a better management of the operations
- Costs reduction in the management of plant documentation
- Monitoring of the work
- High value information for plant diagnostic and predictive maintenance
Satellite-based Plant Construction Monitoring
Satellite high and low resolution service to monitor plant construction
Our expertise in satellite images processing enables us to offer cutting-edge services, meeting the need of EPC and solar asset owner during the construction phase of utility scale PV plant. The service is based on the acquisition and analysis of a row of satellite images during the construction phase. The image processing software exploits the combination of successive images supplying information about pole, trackers, PV panels trackers, PV panels and cabin units installed as well construction process percentage.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Write directly to us and we will find together the best solution to meet your needs